Thursday 24 July 2014

Update

Hello again,

So it has been a while between entries and I've decided to do a little update on what I have been up to. I have been really busy with the secret stuff the ministry wanted me to find out and on my own personal projects as well.

One of them right now is that, I have been fiddling with the muggles call, a recording software. It seems pretty simple and easy to use so I don't think I'll have much problems using it.

Now, what am I going to use it for? Well, I found this game called "Still Life" and thought that it was a really interesting game, so I figured I could test out that recording software at the same time I am playing the game. At the same time, I'm also trying out that thing called YouTube? Yeah. I believe I've mentioned this in an earlier post but to refresh your memories, it is a place, much like the room of requirement, where muggles go to add or take out stuff. A place that houses many different things, videos they call them, of anything you can imagine.

I don't really have a specific goal besides trying it out for myself. These muggle technologies are really quite simple to understand if you spend the time and effort. So, I'll probably figure it out as I go and please do bear with me. After all, it's a wizard fiddling around with something that is relatively unknown to him.

Well, do go check it out. The game really is intriguing.

Still Life - Part 1

Click it. Go ahead.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment