Monday 9 December 2013

White Christmas

Hello again.

So it's the month of Christmas, the decorations are being prepared, Hagrid has been out choosing the perfect trees, the students are preparing to go home over the holidays, and I am feeling pretty good. I've got quite a lot of things planned up for the holidays. Visiting a couple of muggle friends, perhaps making a few more muggle friends, might be planning a short trip to middle earth, perhaps a little Christmas shopping in the muggle world, those faces on the wizards receiving muggle items would be quite interesting to watch. Well, busy busy busy.

With that done, a little update on what I have been up to. I've been busy with students' papers, organizing a couple of muggle understanding workshops at the ministry, for those who are interested of course, well, it's a step in the right direction, and I've been doing my own research for a book I'm thinking of writing. It's just a thought, nothing too concrete yet but I think it might be quite popular in middle earth, about another world with strange mechanical stuff moving on its own. -laughs-

All right, I'm not planning to spend much time penning down my thoughts right now, and I might not be around to wish you a merry Christmas on the day itself so, happy wishes, delicious dishes, joyful kisses, and a merry Christmas to everyone of you.

Hope you get a white Christmas. -winks-


As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment