Thursday 6 November 2014

It's been a while..

Hello again,

It has been a while since I've done any updating and here is another short update. Why? Well, I have been really busy with a few muggle projects that I have on my hands and that makes it harder for me to pour any attention to the magical world or other muggle stuff that might have interested me. I would love a time turner, but alas, they were all destroyed.

A little digression, it has been raining rather heavily during the past few days and I must say, I have been enjoying the cool weather. It was a rather decent change to the sweltering heat that had been plaguing the area, the last couple of months.

On to other stuff, I would probably not be updating for the next few weeks as well or perhaps update short entries like this to let you know that I am still alive and have not yet been carted off to Azkaban.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment