Wednesday 31 July 2013

Happy Birthday J.K Rowling



Today is the birthday of our wonderful author who created the world of Harry Potter (thereby exposing the magical world to the muggles, although they still think it's fiction).

It's also Harry's birthday. I'm pretty sure that he is celebrating it with his family. Lovely children they've got. Knowing Harry, I've just sent him an owl with his birthday card, and no, I'm not going to reveal what I wrote on it.

Now, with all the birthday wishes taken care of, I have to say that revealing the magical community to the muggles through fiction books, is a stroke of genius. I wished that I had thought of that. I'm pretty sure Jo is either a witch or has family that are witches and wizards. Now it makes me wonder if I know them.

Anyways, just thought I should send some blessings to these two amazing people. Harry did grow up to be quite a dashing young man.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment