Sunday 1 September 2013

The start of another school year

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I've updated on my life in general. As most of you are aware (or perhaps not), Hogwarts doesn't allow electronics to work. This is also one of the reasons why I'm unable to update that frequently. I often have to use the floo network to get to my home office in the muggle world to be able to update this.

Anyway, It has been a long time since I've the time to relax, with all the assignments to get through. It's a wonder how I'm able to move around. I've got a few hours before I have to head back to school. It's the first day of the school year now and all professors have to be present, besides, the feast would be brilliant.

I have to say that I've enjoyed my summer, even though I was spending most of it in Hogwarts. Professors really can't slack off. -chuckles- I'm sort of looking forward to the feast and the first years sorting ceremony. I love watching the expressions of those children when they first enter the Great Hall. It's such a delight with their roaming eyes, their excited expression, their eagerness to start learning (I might be kidding myself with this), these children always manages to remind me that the future is bright and there are many opportunities out there, waiting for those who dare to take the step. Reminds me of all the good in the world and the glimmering hope. All of that, just by looking at the faces of these first years. Kind of like how I was during my first year.

Well, I would love to write more but alas, my house elf has just reminded me that I need to be at school in an hour. Thank Merlin that there is the floo network. I would have missed the train.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment