Monday 28 January 2013

Fallen sick.

Hello again,

Well, as you have just read, I have been sick for the past week. Poppy says it's just the flu and told me to rest. She was insistent that I spend the night at the hospital wing too but I told her that I had too much work to complete. Luckily, I managed to escape. Wouldn't want to be force fed pig-snout soup. She's been overly chummy with the Chinese witches ever since they had that exchange. Their methods of medicine just seems quite weird to me. I just hope Poppy doesn't bring back those methods from the voodoo witches when she goes on her exchange later this month. Gulp.

So, here I am, resting. Sort of.

Well, let's see, I have been reading up on the gaming community and it appears to me that muggles tend to lose themselves in games. What I mean by this is, spending that few minutes or that few hours playing games, seems to be a favorite form of escape from daily lives for the muggles. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that it's wrong. I am just pointing out my observations. If any anti-muggle magical folk here is reading this and wishes to quote me and take it out of context, you should be ashamed of yourselves, but then again, I doubt that any anti-muggle magical folk would know how to operate muggle technology. Here I am again, blabbering.

That seems to be a side effect of my illness. I hope it goes away when I'm given the all clear from Poppy. Anyway, I might start playing some of these games, just to get myself into a muggle's perspective and perhaps be able to understand their psychology better. It would be cool if the muggles reading this would respond as well. I would love to hear some of the reasons why some of you are attracted to games. I might consider playing a few games and recording them down. Might be fun. I have to learn how to use the recording thingy first. So many things to do, so little time. If only, they didn't destroy all the time turners.

On other news, as proclaimed on Twitter (which is why you should follow me *wink*),  a couple of days ago, I do dislike the character of Bella Swan from the Twilight series. And if any muggle could enlighten me, I would be really grateful. The thing that I do not understand is the portrayal of the lead female character in the book.

Are muggles loving such weak feminine portrayals? It is as if Bella is an exaggeration of the weakest female muggle that can be found. Perhaps the whole idea of a forbidden love between two different species is the key in the popularity of it. Please enlightenment me. I really am extremely curious about this.

By the way, real vampires aren't sparkly like that. Just look at Sanguini or Lorcan d'Eath, the famous part-vampire singer.

Okay, Poppy has been sending her owl to me for the past few minutes, pecking me to death. I should get some rest now.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment