Wednesday 16 January 2013

Short entry.

Hello again,

How is everyone? I have been pretty busy lately and I do apologize for the late entry. Learning about all these new muggle stuff is taking quite a bit of my time really. Also, there are a few "Hermione"s in my class. I asked for one roll of parchment for the first assignment and it was tripled. Imagine going through a couple of these.

Anyway, sorry for whining a bit there. It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to brush up my typing. It's going pretty well actually. I am now able to type about twenty words a minute. I know, it's nothing much but hey, I'm new at this.

Just a little update, I've just gotten a Twitter account! Thanks to Hermione (yet again) for teaching me the ropes. She is just so helpful in orientating and understanding of these muggle stuff. Next up, she is going to teach me all about mobile phones. Apparently, one can Tweet (the term used when one sends a message on the Twitter account) there too! Still getting the hang of things and experimenting though. I have to say, it is rather disappointing that Twitter doesn't link up with Google+ (which is rather neglected I have to admit), but I suppose, it would be easier to communicate smaller updates to people on Twitter compared to Google+ or Blogger.

So feel free to follow me on Twitter, @LordSevOfficial!

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment