Saturday 19 October 2013

Zombie-fied

Hey all,

As the title of the entry suggests, I've been "zombie-fied". No, not like a real zombie but it's a new muggle term I've learnt. It seems that muggles use this word, "zombie" often to describe being sleep deprived. I guess, the idea behind it is the lack of thought, the dead feeling, the rage and irritability that one often feels with the lack of sleep is similar to a zombie.

So, I had the experience of feeling zombie-fied even though I've taken a couple of pepper-ups to help me through the night. It was a report that I had to rush out for the ministry. Sometimes I do wonder if they do this on purpose. I don't think it's the first time reports are due within a short period of time, well, except during the times of the Second Wizarding War.

What report was I writing? Well, I can't tell you that. It's purely on a need to know basis. There are secrets, even in the magical community you know?

Anyway, these muggles do fascinate me. Perhaps I'll make it a point to introduce new muggle words that I've learnt. Or rather, muggle slang. -chuckles- I like that term. A good thing about this zombie-fied experience is that, I'm having a few days off work. Perhaps I'll make a trip down to Middle Earth for a visit.

Well, after I've caught up on my winks that is.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment