Monday 31 December 2012

The New Year!

Hello again,

It is the start of a New Year and I wish everyone a very happy beginning and many more.

The experience of interacting with the muggles these past few days have been rather intriguing. They are really no different from magical folk! I have to start documenting some of these interactions (I am thinking of writing a book on this just to educate those magical folk with the pure blood mentality). 

I suppose it is in one's nature to be proud of one's lineage, the muggles do have some fascinating history that is similar to the pure blood mentality, which resulted in war. But such topics shall be left to future entries.

The celebrations for the new year is almost as extravagant as Christmas! With fireworks exploding into the sky, the music blasting from those black things called speakers, the crowd dancing, strangers hugging and shaking hands. It does seem that any such major holidays tend to bond muggles together and that's something else that is similar to us, magical folk.

But as the saying goes, good things must come to an end. I'll be heading back to Hogwarts soon and leaving the muggle world behind, but rest assured, I'll be back as soon as I can. For now, I have got some packing to do and with that, I wish you all a very good year ahead, may the peace and joy fill your homes and the magic never cease!

 
Kool and the Gang - Celebration

As always, leave a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi! Happy New Year!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment