Saturday 4 October 2014

Mystery books

Hello again,

I have been reading a couple of muggle books that are classified under mystery and amazingly, I find myself able to pick out the murderer even if I do not know how the murder was done.

Perhaps, I've gone on a ramble. The books that I am currently reading is written by Agatha Christie and I have been going down the list of books that she's written in alphabetical order. Well, sort of. So far, I have to say that the murderer is often someone unexpected and perhaps I have caught on to her style of writing or perhaps her thought processes, I find myself able to ascertain whodunit and am delighted to find myself right when I get to the end of the story.

My reason for bringing this up is not to boast about my crime solving skills, rather, for you to introduce any such books that you think I might find interesting.

On a side note, I have found this rather interesting blog called Beneath the Blanket Book Blog. Although they are currently reviews on romance books, I think it is an interesting concept. I do read books in bed and I loved that this is catered to those "late night" readers as this blog has termed us. If you love books, especially romance types, do go and check it out. I believe that you can recommend books as well.

Anyway, I'm currently onto another Hercule Poirot mystery called "Elephants can remember". Let's hope that I can continue to sit back (or in my case, lie back) and think, exercise my tiny grey cells and solve it along side poirot.



As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment