Thursday 2 October 2014

Short announcement.

Hello again,

Well, I've been thinking (yes, again) about the muggle channel thing and I have decided to give all my videos to the muggle. So, all videos would be posted on SevTheSloth, so you can head over there to watch the rest of the series. I will of course be creating a playlist so you do not need to hover over two different channels.

Yeah. I know what I said in the previous entry about completing the series in one channel. I just realized that I was too enthusiastic over my new found "freedom".

Anyway, I'll be doing the videos on and off for fun while juggling a couple of other loose ends at Hogwarts. It's rather nice of them, allowing me to keep my rooms here so that's another worry off my shoulders. I seriously wonder how muggles survive without magic. I find it such a hassle to pack even when I'm using magic. Alright, I shall end here. I've got a few students to meet.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment