Wednesday 8 October 2014

One lonely night (game) - thoughts

Hello again,

So, I was talking to this muggle who was playing this game the other day and I was watching his play through and I have to say, this game seems quite interesting so far. You are basically left alone at home (I'm assuming it's home) and you're wandering around trying to figure out what had happened to the lights. At least, in the beginning.

As the game progresses, you'll find yourself proceeding into different spaces, trying to figure out your next step without dying needlessly. The atmosphere of the game is quite good with the occasional loud sound that I'm presuming is an audio jump scare.

It looks like a pretty fun game to play and I'm definitely looking forward to finding out what is happening, who that creepy girl is, why are there blood patches around, why is there a pentagram, presumably drawn with blood, why are there dismembered bodies moving about in certain rooms, and etc.

I believe that it is a free game as well so do go check it out for yourself if you're inclined to. I've included a link if you're interested.

One lonely night game

Alternatively, you can continue finding out what happens on the muggle's channel, assuming that he would continue with it. He tends to get quite bored when things are repetitive.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment