Saturday 20 September 2014

What I've been up to...

Hello again,

So as the title of the post suggests, this entry is about the things that I've been up to. Well, the answer to that is nothing much. I have spent most of my time observing muggles and the way they scurry about on their day.

It's rather fascinating as I've come to notice that muggles tend to walk about without noticing much. It's like they are moving or walking on auto-pilot. Auto-pilot, as I have come to understand is the movement in which an object is travelling without any external interference (usually a human being). Used on a human being, I believe the term describes the void of conscious thought in an individual that's on the move. I have to clarify here, the muggles that I was observing were alone. Anyway, I have seen on a few occasions that these muggles bumped into something while walking along. Granted, their focus was on the mobile phone or some other mobile device (which I later found out to be called iPads).

You might have been wondering why I've had that much time observing muggles, well, I have been granted free reign to observe and research about muggles from the ministry and have thus given up my position at Hogwarts. I do still have my office at Hogwarts though so I might still whine about the annoying first years that are zipping past the corridors. Although, it appears that there is an increasing amount of them that are muggle born. Which suggests that we might not be that different after all.

Going back to the subject, I might talk to a few muggles to learn more about this auto-pilot thing they have going. I suppose, it's similar to us being caught up in our own thoughts that we often find ourselves at our destination without realizing it.

Anyway, apart from muggle watching, I have been playing around with muggle games as well. There are a few games that I have been enjoying and a few that have made me jump, most of which are being recorded and being edited. I do enjoy the editing process, the steps in which muggles go through to produce a piece of work although I'm blindly bundling my way around.

Alright, I shall stop here for now.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Farewell,
Lord Severus

No comments:

Post a Comment