Saturday 27 September 2014

A decision.

Hello again,

Well, I have been thinking about a certain decision that might affect the future of this and perhaps the direction that I might take it but I have decided to separate the YouTube channel from this personality. I would finish the games that are currently ongoing but any new videos would be on another channel.

My reasons for doing so? Well, firstly, I find it increasingly difficult to maintain this personality while playing a game. In some ways, it's rather restricting worrying about keeping within the boundaries of the fandom. Secondly, I feel that I would free myself from the constraints of only targeting a particular group or fandom.

Also, my twitter feed would be changed to reflect the new personality and would thereby be the "muggle" in which I get most of my information from.

This could be a wrong move or a right one but at this point, I feel that it's better for me. I hope that you'll continue to support my endeavors and thank you.

As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or just say hi!

The muggle behind the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment